April 2013 Jee Juh Contest Winners
1st Place – $1000 Cash + Feature on JeeJuh.com Homepage for 1 Month
2nd Place – $400 worth of Jee Juh Beats
3rd Place – $200 worth of Jee Juh Beats
4rd Place – $100 worth of Jee Juh Beats
5th Place – $80 worth of Jee Juh Beats
Jee Juh’s April Contest – Best Public Performance with a Jee Juh Beat
$1000 USD Cash Prize For The Winner.
This contest is 100% free to enter… Contestants will do a public performance with any Jee Juh beat and upload the video to YouTube, the person who has the best performance by the end of April 2013 will win $1,000 CASH and their video will be featured on the Jee Juh homepage for 1 month. Additional prizes listed below. Your public performance can be a song, dance, or both.
How to enter the contest:
1. Check in by making a post on our Facebook wall – Click Here to Check In (If you don’t have Facebook, make a comment at the bottom of this blog post)
2. Download any Jee Juh Beat:
You can use any beat without vocal tags from www.jeejuh.com – Click Here to Buy Jee Juh Beats
Or, you can use any free beat with tags from our Facebook page – Click Here to Download Free Beats
3. Make a YouTube video of your performance – Click Here to Go to YouTube
4. Post a link to your video on our Facebook wall – Click Here to Post Your Video on Jee Juh’s FB
5. Click the Share Buttons (Like, Tweet, Google+) on the left side of this contest page. Tell your friends!!
Contest Rules —-IMPORTANT—–
- The video must be uploaded to YouTube within the month of April, 2013.
- The video title must include “JeeJuh.com Contest” or “Jee Juh Contest”
- The video description must include “http://www.jeejuh.com”
- The beat must be from one of the 6 Jee Juh producers, all other submissions will be ignored.
- The video must be unique and not used for any other contest.
There will be one round of judging for this contest. The winners will be decided by a combination of the judges’ votes and the Jee Juh fans. Each judge’s vote will be valued on a point system, the fan vote will be worth twice as much as 1 judge’s vote.
Here is the break down on the point system:
Each judge picks their top ten videos:
1st: 15 points
2nd: 12 points
3rd: 10 points
4th: 8 points
5th: 6 points
6th: 5 points
7th: 4 points
8th: 3 points
9th: 2 points
10th: 1 points
and double those point amounts for the fan vote. The video with the most total points will win.
The panel of judges for this contest will be the current team of Jee Juh producers:
- Elliot Waite
- Mike Lightner
- Dov Rohan
- Francis Le Vesta
- Don Jarvis
The judges will be looking for good performances, creativity, large crowds, and a quality video of the performance. (Shout outs to Jee Juh are also encouraged.) Winners will be announced after voting ends in May 2013 on Jee Juh’s Facebook page and Twitter.
- 1st Place: $1,000 Cash + Performance Video Featured on JeeJuh.com Homepage for 1 Month
- 2nd Place: $400 worth of Jee Juh Beats
- 3rd Place: $200 worth of Jee Juh Beats
*Cash prizes can be sent through paypal or check.
Can I change the tempo of the beat? – YES
Can I swear in the performance? – YES
Can I have more than one person rap/sing/dance ? – YES
Does the beat have to be purchased? – NO
You can use any beat as long as it was produced by one of the six Jee Juh producers.
Dec/Jan Contest Winners:
– IMPORTANT –
YouTube video titles must include “JeeJuh.com Contest” or “Jee Juh Contest” in order to qualify.
IMPORTANT! By participating in this contest you authorize JeeJuh.com to use your video to promote our business. Contest starts 4/1/13 and ends 5/1/13, 8PM PST.
Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and Twitter.
Jee Juh Productions