This summer contestants will rap over any Jee Juh beat and upload it to YouTube, the person who makes the best music video by the end of August 2014 will win $3,000 CASH. (Additional prizes listed below) You can rap about anything, but you must record a video for this contest. Entries will be judged on lyrics, flow, delivery, audio and video quality.
Deadline for submissions is August 31st 2014
How to enter the contest:
1. Check in by making a post on Jee Juh’s Facebook wall. – Click Here to Check In
2. Download any Jee Juh Beat:
You can use any beat from JeeJuh.com – Click to Buy Jee Juh Beats
Or, you can use any free beat with tags from our Facebook page – Click to Download Free Beats
3. Record a video of you rapping over a Jee Juh beat and upload it to YouTube.
4. Submit your video on our official contest submission page: Click Here to Submit Your Video
5. Promote your video. *NEW* Videos must have at least 250 views, 20 likes, and 10 comments to qualify for top 25. (we will give you 14 days to promote your video after the submission deadline)
Contest Rules —-IMPORTANT—–
- The YouTube video title must include “Jee Juh Contest”
- The description (under the video) must include “http://www.jeejuh.com”
- You must submit your video on our official contest submission page.
- The beat must be from one of the Jee Juh producers.
- The video must be unique and not used for any other contest.
- Videos must have 200 views, 20 likes, and 10 comments to qualify for top 25.
The panel of judges for this contest will be the current team of Jee Juh producers:
- Elliot Waite
- Mike Lightner
- Dov Rohan
- Francis Le Vesta
- Apollo V
Special guest judges:
Videos will be judged by the following criteria:
4. Audio Quality
5. Video Quality
(Make sure to title your video correctly “Jee Juh Contest – Artist Name – Song Name” and submit your video on our official submissions page.)
The contest begins on June 20th, 2014
The deadline for submissions is August 31st, 2014
Top 25 will be announced on September 14th, 2014 on Jee Juh’s FB and Twitter.
Winners will be announced on September 20th, 2014 on Jee Juh’s Facebook page and Twitter.
- 1st Place: $3,000 Cash + Feature on JeeJuh.com
- 2nd Place: $500 Cash + 15 free Jee Juh Beats
- 3rd Place: $250 Cash + 10 free Jee Juh Beats
- 4th Place: 5 free Jee Juh Beats + Jee Juh T-shirt
- 5th Place: 2 Free Jee Juh Beats + Jee Juh T-shirt
*Cash prizes can be sent through paypal or check.
Can the same person enter/win multiple Jee Juh contests? – YES
Can I change the tempo of the beat? – YES
Can I have multiple entries? – YES (max 2 entries)
Will my song be judged on audio quality? – YES
Will my entry be judged on video quality? – YES
Can I use autotune or melodyne? – YES
Can I swear in the song? – YES
Can I have more than one person rap? – YES
Can my song be about anything? – YES
Can I use a still frame image instead of video? – NO
Do I need to shoot a video? – YES
Does the beat have to be purchased? – NO
You can use any beat from www.jeejuh.com or www.jeejuh.com/facebook – All other entries will be ignored. The beat used for the contest must be produced by one of the current Jee Juh producers: Elliot Waite, Mike Lightner, Dov Rohan, Francis Le Vesta, Epistra, Apollo V, and Corbett.
– IMPORTANT -
YouTube video titles must include “Jee Juh Contest” in order to qualify.
IMPORTANT! By participating in this contest you authorize JeeJuh.com to use your video to promote our business. Contest starts 6/20/14 and ends 9/20/14.
No purchase necessary to enter this contest. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited and restricted by law.
The Deadline for submissions is August 31st!