Amatic – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj11xCV3c28
Christian Leigh – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42HiHyGeuoQ
Flame On Gospel – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxP-3hdkGsg
Mistugh Cagle – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHYfpuFB3u4
Nu Newz – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KaCyYjvwSU
50 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAD5LkttIo
Adri – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytxMARSEd9Y
Mic Lon – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2lkwJ2BCZ8
$500 USD Cash Prize For The Winner.
CAN YOU CAN MAKE A DOPE SONG IN 10 DAYS??
Contestants will make a rap/hip-hop song with any Jee Juh beat and upload it to YouTube, the person who makes the best song by the end of November 2013 will win $500 CASH. (Additional prizes listed below) You can rap/sing about anything. This is not a video contest, this is a best song contest. Videos are allowed and encouraged but will not help your chances of winning this Jee Juh contest. You do not need a big budget to win this contest, anyone can win… But the song has got to be hot, entries will be judged on talent, lyrics, flow, delivery, and audio quality.
Deadline is November 30th 2013
How to enter the contest: (ITS FREE)
1. Check in by making a comment at the bottom of this blog post.
2. Download any Jee Juh Beat:
You can use any beat without vocal tags from www.jeejuh.com – Click to Buy Jee Juh Beats
Or, you can use any free beat with tags from our Facebook page – Click to Download Free Beats
3. Make a song with your Jee Juh beat and upload it to YouTube – Go to YouTube
4. Post a link to your song on our Facebook wall – Click Here to Post Your Video on Jee Juh’s FB
5. Click the Share Buttons (Like, Tweet, Google+) on the left side of this contest page. Tell your friends!!
Contest Rules —-IMPORTANT—–
- The song must be uploaded to YouTube before December 1st, 2013.
- The YouTube video title must include “JeeJuh.com Contest” or “Jee Juh Contest”
- The description (under the video) must include “http://www.jeejuh.com”
- The beat must be from one of the Jee Juh producers, all other submissions will be ignored.
- The song must be unique and not used for any other contest.
This is not a popularity contest. The panel of judges for this contest will be the current team of Jee Juh producers:
- Elliot Waite
- Mike Lightner
- Dov Rohan
- Francis Le Vesta
- Don Jarvis
Songs will be judged by the following criteria:
4. Audio Quality
You do not need a big budget to win this contest, anyone can win… We want everyone to be able to enter this contest.
(Make sure to title your video correctly and post a link to it on Jee Juh’s FB page when its finished or else your submission may not get seen.)
Winners will be announced on December 4th, 2013 on Jee Juh’s Facebook page and Twitter.
- 1st Place: $500 Cash
- 2nd Place: 5 free Jee Juh Beats
- 3rd Place: 3 free Jee Juh Beats
- 4th Place: 2 free Jee Juh Beats
*Cash prizes can be sent through paypal or check.
Can the same person enter/win multiple Jee Juh contests? – YES
Can I change the tempo of the beat? – YES
Can I have multiple entries? – YES
Will my song be judged on audio quality? – YES
Can I use autotune or melodyne? – YES
Can I swear in the song? – YES
Can I have more than one person rap/sing? – YES
Can my song be about anything? – YES
Can I use a still frame image instead of video? – YES
Does having an actual video give you a better chance at winning – NO
Does the beat have to be purchased? – NO
You can use any beat from www.jeejuh.com or www.jeejuh.com/facebook – All other entries will be ignored. The beat used for the contest must be produced by one of the current Jee Juh producers: Elliot Waite, Mike Lightner, Dov Rohan, Francis Le Vesta, Epistra, Don Jarvis, and Corbett.
– IMPORTANT -
YouTube video titles must include “JeeJuh.com Contest” or “Jee Juh Contest” in order to qualify.
IMPORTANT! By participating in this contest you authorize JeeJuh.com to use your video to promote our business. Contest starts 11/20/2013 and ends 11/30/13, 11:59PM PST.
Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and Twitter on December 4th 2013.
The Deadline for this contest is November 30th!
Jee Juh Productions