Contest Announcement Video:
Click Here To Subscribe for Updates!
Contestants will record a song, shoot a music video, upload it to YouTube, and the person who makes the best music video by the end of March 2015 will win $4,000 CASH. (Additional prizes listed below)
How to enter the contest:
1. Download any Jee Juh Beat:
You can use any beat from JeeJuh.com – Click to Buy Jee Juh Beats
Or, you can use any free beat with tags from our Facebook page – Click to Download Free Beats
2. Record a song, make a video, and upload it to YouTube.
3. Submit your entry by posting your link on our official Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/jeejuhproductions)
Contest Rules —-IMPORTANT—–
- The YouTube video title must include “Jee Juh Contest”
- The description (under your video) must include a link to the official contest announcement video on JeeJuhTV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0DjV1olrh8
- The beat must be from one of the Jee Juh producers.
- The video must be unique and not used for any other contest.
The panel of judges for this contest will be the current team of Jee Juh producers:
- Mike Lightner
- Elliot Waite
- Francis Le Vesta
- Apollo V
- Tone Jonez
- Leeyou & Danceey
- Don P
The contest officially begins on March 1st, 2015
The deadline for submissions is March 31st, 2015
- 1st Place: $4,000 Cash + Homepage Promotion
- 2nd Place: $1000 Cash + Custom Exclusive Beat
- 3rd Place: $500 Cash + Mixing and Mastering
- 4th Place: $250 Cash + 5 Tracked Out Beats
- FAN FAVORITE: $250 Cash + 5 Tracked Out Beats
1st-5th place winners will be featured on Jee Juh’s Facebook and Twitter for additional exposure. Cash prizes can be sent through paypal or check.
Can the same person enter/win multiple Jee Juh contests? – YES
Can I change the tempo of the beat? – YES
Can I have multiple entries? – YES (max 2 entries)
Can I swear in the song? – YES
Can I have more than one person rap? – YES
Can my song be about anything? – YES
Can I use a still frame image instead of video? – NO
Do I need to shoot a video? – YES
Does the beat have to be purchased? – NO
You can use any beat from www.jeejuh.com or www.jeejuh.com/facebook – All other entries will be ignored.
– IMPORTANT -
YouTube video titles must include “Jee Juh Contest” in order to qualify.
IMPORTANT! By participating in this contest you authorize JeeJuh.com to use your video to promote our business. Contest starts 3/1/15 and ends 3/31/15.
No purchase necessary to enter this contest.
Top 20 will be announced April 10th. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and Twitter on April 20th.
Click Here to Follow Jee Juh on Twitter to get new beats and contest updates.
Also subscribe to us on YouTube for new contest info: Click Here To Subscribe!